Sixty five percent (65%) of the sanctioned admission capacity will be admitted through Tamil Nadu Agricultural University counseling system and the remaining 35% will be admitted directly by AAIT by following the Tamil Nadu Agricultural university eligibility norms and merit.

Non resident of India (NRI) Students shall also be eligible for admission as per the norms prescribed by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.


Fee structure for degree courses is as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture

Candidates should have passed ALL the subjects in Academic stream of the Qualifying Examination with 10+2 years of schooling under Board of Higher Secondary Education of Government of Tamil Nadu / Central Board of Secondary Education / Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations / other State Government Boards / other International Boards that are recognized are eligible for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture.

Eligibility for Diploma in Agriculture

  • A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to and fulfilling the following requirements.
  • A. HSC / Equivalent – Academic Stream Candidates should have studied and passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or) Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology in the qualifying examinations.
  • B. HSC – Vocational Stream Candidates who passed HSC under vocational stream and studied Biology and Vocational subject Agricultural Practices (theory and practical) are eligible to apply.

2024 Admission :