“THIRUVALLUVAR EDUCATIONAL TRUST” was established under registered Trust deed dated 21.08.2003 which was registered has document No. 346/2003 of book IV of the office of the Joint Sub Registrar No. II of Thiruvannamalai.
The trust was first initiated towards providing technical education to aspiring youth eventually in several educational institutions including schools, B.Ed College, Teacher Training Institute and Arts and Science College. It was running successfully. With this background to develop knowledge, attitude and skill based agricultural professionals capable of undertaking rural development and poverty alleviation with quality, establishment of agricultural technology institution in the name and style of Aravindhar Agricultural Institute of Technology on behalf of the said trust.
- To impart knowledge or agriculture to young minds of that can effect changes and transforms agriculture with an industry focus and commercialization for the betterment of humanity.
- To compete and contribute to the development and advancement in the agricultural sector at the national and international level.
- To impart (or) provide appropriate quality Education to the rural younger generation.
- To empower them with entrepreneurial skills for commercial agriculture.
- To serve the knowledge and technical know, how to the farming community.
- To provide more number of highly qualified graduates for national and international needs with their Vision and Mission.